Mysore Pak / Mysurpa (Soft Version)Ingredients :
Besan / Gram Flour: 1 cup
Sugar : 2 cups
Ghee : 2.5 cups
1. Dry roast the gram flour in a heavy bottomed pan till the raw smell disappears and its turns a light brown color. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2.Combine the sugar and little water in a heavy bottomed pan and place over low flame. Stir until the sugar dissolves completely, then add the roasted gram flour and 1/4th cup of ghee and mix very well to avoid any lumps.
3. Keep stirring continuously. Add the ghee little by little while stirring the mixture.
4. When the mixture starts leaving the sides & bottom of the pan, turn off the flame.
5. Immediately pour the mixture on a greased tray and shake the tray gently to spread the mixture.
6. Cool a little cut into desired shapes. Let them cool completely and store in a airtight container.
7. Serve a sweet snack.