- Maida / All Purpose Flour : 1 cup heaped
- Semolina : 1/4 cup
- Black Peppercorns : 1.5 tsp
- Ajwain Seeds : 1.5 tsp
- Cumin Seeds : 1.5 tsp
- Salt to taste
1. Grind the peppercorns, cumin seeds and ajwain seeds into a powder.
2. Combine the flour, semolina, ground spices, salt and two tablespoons of oil in a wide bowl and mix very well.
4. Knead the dough once again and divide into big lemon sized balls.
5. Roll the dough ball into a thin circle. Apply little oil on top and roll it over firmly like a tube.
6. Cut the roll horizontally, into small pieces. Then roll out the each piece into a thick disc.
7. Heat oil for deep frying. Fry them on low heat till golden brown color. Remove from the flame and let them cool completely.