- Semolina : 1 cup
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Cardamom Pods : 2
- Cashews and Raisins
- Ghee : 1 tbsp
- Warm milk as needed
1. Grind the sugar and cardamom seeds into a fine powder and set aside.
2. Dry roast the semolina until very light golden color and fragrant.
3. Transfer the roasted semolina to a mixing bowl and cool.
4. Heat the ghee in pan. Add and fry the cashews and raisins. Set aside when the nuts turn golden brown color.
5. Combine the powdered sugar, fried nuts and roasted semolina and mix very well.
6. Sprinkle the warm milk little by little and shape the mixture into small round balls.