Preparation & Cooking Time: 10 - 15 mins
Serves : 2 - 3 persons
- Puffed Rice : 4 cups
- Raw Mango : 1 small sized
- Green Chillies : 3 - 4
- Dried Red Chillies: 2
- Peanuts : 1 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds : 1 tsp
- Urad Dal : 1 tsp
- Chana Dal : 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves : 1 sprig
- Turmeric Powder : 1/4 tsp
- Hing : 1/8 tsp
- Oil : 1 tbsp
1. Soak the puffed rice in water for a minute and drain it to remove all excess water and set aside for a few minutes.
2. Wash, peel and grate the mango and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds, chana dal, urad dal and peanuts.
4. Once they start to splutter, add the split green chillies, red chillies, curry leaves and hing and fry for a minute.
5. Then add the turmeric powder and grated mango and fry for a couple of seconds.
6. Now add the soaked puffed rice and salt and combine well. Switch off the flame and serve immediately.
- You can also check other Breakfast recipes here
- Check out other recipes of Mint here
- Back to Recipe Index