|~ Bread Ka Halwa ~|
- Bread Slices : 12 - 14
- Milk : 1 Cup
- Sugar : 4 tbsp
- Ghee : 3 - 4 tbsp
- cardamom Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Remove the edges of the bread slices, and cut the bread slice into small pieces.
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan and add the bread pieces. Fry them on a low or medium flame till golden brown in color.
- Now add the milk and cook until milk has been fully absorbed.
- Add the sugar and cardamom powder and keep stirring on medium flame till you get halwa consistency.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with almonds.
- Serve as a dessert.