Apple and Cinnamon Milkshake Recipe
Preparation & Cooking Time : 10 mins
Serves: 2 persons
Recipe adapted from: Tarla Dalal
Chopped Apple : 1 cup
Milk : 1 cup
Cinnamon Powder : 1 tsp
Sugar : 2 tbsp or to taste
1. In a blender, combine the chopped apple, sugar and cinnamon powder and blend until smooth.
2. Then add the milk and crushed ice cubes and blend it again for a few seconds. Add more milk if you want a thinner consistency.
3. Pour the milkshake into glasses and serve immediately.
- You can also check other Beverage recipes here
- Check out other recipes of Apple here
- Back to Recipe Index