Homemade Cinnamon Peanut Butter Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Makes: 1/2 cup approx.
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Spread
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 3/4 - 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan on a medium flame and roast the peanuts to brown color.
- Let them cool and remove the skin of the peanuts completely.
- Put the roasted peanuts in a mixie jar and pulse them a few times. Then grind it to a powder.
- Add the sugar, salt and oil to the peanut mixture and grind until smooth.
- Add the cinnamon powder and continue grinding until the peanut butter is smooth, creamy and shiny.
- Transfer the peanut butter to an airtight container and close the lid.
- Store in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks.
- Spread the cinnamon peanut butter over the bread slices and make sandwiches.