Bidari Paratha Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Serves: 4 – 5
Author: Hari Chandana P
Cuisine: Indian, Hyderabadi
Recipe type: Breakfast
Recipe source: Sanjeev Kapoor
- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Semolina
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Combine the wheat flour, all purpose flour, semolina and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Make a firm dough by adding water little by little.
- Cover the dough and keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into round shape balls.
- Roll out each ball into a little thick (3 – 5mm) and oval shaped disc.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Deep fry the rolled parathas one by one over high flame until they are light golden color.
- Drain them on paper napkins and serve hot with curry.
Curry recipes that go well with bidari parathas are: