Falooda Recipe with Ice Cream
Prep Time: 25 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Serves: 2 – 3
Author: Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups Milk, boiled
- 4.5 tbsp Rose Syrup / Rooh Afza
- 3 – 4 tbsp Vermicelli / Falooda Sev
- 1 tsp Tukmaria Seeds / Falooda Seeds / Sabja Seeds / Sweet Basil Seeds
- 1.5 tbsp Sugar
- 3 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Almonds for garnish
- Add sugar to the milk and mix until the sugar dissolves completely. Place it in the refrigerator and leave it there until chilled.
- Soak the basil seeds in one cup of water for 15 minutes.
- Once they swell, drain any excess water and keep it aside.
- Cook the vermicelli with enough water until soft and cooked.
- Switch off the flame and drain. Rinse the cooked vermicelli with cold water and drain.
- Let it cool completely.
- If you are using falooda sev, prepare it according to package directions.
- Place 1.5 tbsp of rose syrup in a glass.
- Then add 1.5 or 2 tbsp of soaked basil seeds.
- Then add 1.5 tbsp of cooked vermicelli.
- Now pour ¾ cup of chilled milk slowly over it.
- Then top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Garnish with chopped almonds and cherries.
You might also like to check these recipes: