Lassi is a traditional Indian yogurt drink. There are many lassi variations such as mango lassi, banana lassi, papaya lassi and avocado lassi
Today’s recipe is Gulkand Lassi – A healthy and delicious summer drink made with gulkand (Indian rose petal jam) and yogurt. You can use store-bought or homemade gulkand to make this lassi.
Few More Summer Drink Recipes:
- Saffron Lassi
- Rose Lemonade
- Watermelon Mint Juice
- Apple Cinnamon Milkshake
- Banana Milkshake
- Mango Kesar Lassi
How to Make Gulkand Lassi Recipe:
Gulkand Lassi Recipe - Indian Yogurt Drink with Rose Petal Preserve
How to Make Gulkand Lassi Recipe - A healthy and delicious Indian summer drink made with gulkand and yogurt.
- 2 cups Fresh Yogurt
- 3 - 4 tbsp Gulkand
- 1/2 cup Water or Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar or as needed
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Ice Cubes
- Almonds for garnishing
- Take the yogurt, gulkand, sugar and cardamom powder in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add water and ice cubes and blend again until well combined and frothy.
- Pour the lassi into glasses and garnish with chopped almonds or any nuts.
- You can also chill the lassi in the refrigerator.
- Serve Chilled.
You can use homemade gulkand or store-bought one to prepare this drink.
you can use any nuts or rose petals to garnish the lassi.
The amount of water depends on the yogurt thickness.
Adjust the water or milk quantity and sugar according to your taste