|Homemade Ada for Ada Pramadhan|
Recipe Reference : Sanjeev Kapoor
1. Soak the rice for about one hour in sufficient water.
2. Drain the
water completely and grind until smooth and thick paste by adding water
little by little.
3. Spread the rice batter as a thin layer on the banana
leaf. Roll the leaf and fasten with a string.
4. Steam cook the roll for 10
– 15 minutes over high flame.
5. Switch off the heat and let it cool
6. Then cut into small pieces.
7. If you want to keep the ada for
longer, let them dry in hot sunlight and store in a airtight container.
anthony stemke says
A nice recipe, looks great.
Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year.
A very useful post.Please can u give me the alternative of using banana leaf since its difficult to get in u.k
Hari Chandana P says
Hello Revathy, you can use polythene sheets but using banana leaf gives a good flavor to the ada. Thank you!