Saffron Mango Lassi Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 2 – 3
Author: Hari Chandana P
Cuisine: North Indian
Recipe type: Beverage
- 1 cup Mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup Thick Yogurt
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar or as needed
- 8 – 10 Saffron Strands
- A big pinch of Cardamom Powder
- A few Ice cubes
- Almonds or Pistachios for Garnish
- Soak the saffron in a tablespoon of hot milk for 5 minutes and crush it well.
- Take the yogurt, mango, saffron milk, cardamom powder and sugar in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add water and ice cubes and blend until well combined.
- Pour the lassi into glasses and garnish with almonds or pistachios.
- Serve immediately.
You might also like to check these recipes: