Eggless Pearl Millet Almond Cookies ~ Eggless Bajra Cookies Recipe:
Preparation & Cooking Time : 25mins
Pearl Millet Flour / Sajja Pindi : 1 cup
Unsalted Butter : ½ cup, softened
Sugar : ½ cup
Green Cardamom Pods: 8
Chopped Almonds : ¼ cup
A pinch of salt
About 2 tablespoons of milk (only if you need it)
1.Grind the sugar and cardamom seeds into a fine powder and set aside.
the oven to 180 degree C.
3. In a bowl, combine the flour, chopped almonds, powdered sugar and salt well.
4. Next add the softened butter to the flour and mix everything to make a soft dough.
5. Divide the dough into 24 equal sized balls and press the each ball between your palms lightly.
6. Place them on a baking tray spacing
about 1 inch apart.
7. Bake the cookies for 15 minutes at 180 degree C.
8. Then remove from
the oven and let them cool down for 2-3 minutes before taking them of
the baking tray.
9. Place them on a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.