If you are looking for more Eggless Baking Recipes then do check Eggless Orange Tutti Frutti Cake, Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, Little Hearts, Wheat Oat Almond Cookies, Snowball Cookies, Eggless Tutti Frutti Cookies and Eggless Banana Cake
Vanilla Crescent Cookies / Moon Biscuits Recipe
Prep Time: 15 mins|Cook time: 15 mins| Makes: 50 small cookies
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Snack, dessert
- 1 + 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar, plus more for dusting
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Combine the butter and powdered sugar and whisk until light and creamy.
- Add the vanilla essence and salt to it and mix well.
- Add the flour and mix until well combine.
- Knead it into a soft dough.
- Wrap the prepared dough in a plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 40 – 60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator.
- Dust the work surface with flour and roll out the dough into 1/4 inch thickness.
- If the dough is very stiff to be rolled, let it sit at room temperature for few minutes.
- Cut the cookies with a cookie cutter and place them on the prepared baking tray. Re-roll the scraps and repeat.
- Bake them in the preheated oven at 180 degree C for about 10 – 15 minutes or until lightly browned on edges.
- Let them cool slightly.
- When the cookies are still warm, sprinkle the powdered sugar on the top of the cookies or dip the warm cookies into the powdered sugar.
- Let them cool completely and store in an airtight container.
You might also like to check these recipes: