Chocolate Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipe
Creamy, healthy and delicious fruit dip made with greek yogurt and chocolate. A great way to increase your fruit intake.
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1.5 tbsp Honey or as needed
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 - 2 tsp Chocolate Sprinkles to garnish (optional)
In a mixing bowl, add greek yogurt, unsweetened cocoa powder, honey and vanilla essence.
Mix everything until smooth and well combined.
Refrigerate or serve immediately with your favorite fruits.
Sprinkle some chocolate sprinkles on the top the dip before serving.
- You can substitute the Greek Yogurt with hung curd.
- Adjust cocoa powder and honey according to your taste.
Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 5g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 0.6mg