Recipe Reference : Sanjeev Kapoor
- Besan / Gram Flour : 1 cup
- Sugar : 3/4 cup
- Milk : 1.5 cups
- Ghee : 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp
- Chopped Almonds : 1 tbsp
- Chopped Cashews : 1 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder : 1/2 tsp
1. Heat the ghee in a pan. Add and fry the chopped nuts. Set aside when the nuts turn golden brown color.
2. In the same pan, add the gram flour and fry it on a low flame stirring continuously till the raw smell disappears.
3. Once it is lightly browned, add the sugar and milk. Mix very well and cook.
4. When the mixture starts leaving the sides & bottom of the pan, add one tablespoon of ghee and roasted nuts and mix.