1. Wash, peel, core and dice the apples.
2. Grind them in a mixer grinder to make the pulp.
3. In a heavy bottomed pan, combine the apple pulp and sugar and cook until a thick consistency. This could take 30 to 40 minutes.
4. Stir occasionally to prevent scorching.
5. The jam should be thick and easily spreadable. When it's done, add the lemon juice and mix very well.
6. Switch off the flame and let it cool completely.
7. Store in a sterilized jar in the refrigerator. It will store for a few weeks.
- You can also check other Jam recipes here
- Check out other recipes of Apple here
- Back to Recipe Index