Preparation & Cooking Time : 20 mins
Makes 10 -12 laddus
- Peanuts : 1 cup
- Finely chopped dates : 1 cup
1. Heat a heavy bottomed pan on a medium heat, slowly roast the peanuts to golden brown color. Cool and rub the skins off.
2. Grind the roasted peanuts into a little coarse powder and set aside.
3. Grind the chopped dates, then add the ground peanuts and grind again until well combined.
4. Transfer the mixture into a bowl and mix well. Shape the mixture into small round balls and store in a airtight container.
5. Serve as a sweet snack.