If you are looking for more Vinayaka Chaturthi Recipes then do check Modak, ulundu kozhukattai, godhuma undrallu, ammini kozhukattai, pesara poornalu, kudumulu, paal rava kesari and pala thalikalu.
And here's a complete list of Vinayaka Chavithi Naivedyam Recipes.
Prep Time: 1 - 2 hrs soaking time | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 3
- 1 Cup Peanuts
- 2 - 3 tbsp Grated Fresh Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2tsp Urad Dal
- 2 Dried Red Chillies
- 1 Sprig Curry Leaves
- 2 tsp Oil
- A pinch of hing
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Soak the peanuts for 1 - 2 hours. Drain and pressure cook it with salt and water just to immerse it for 3 - 4 whistles.
- Drain and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds and urad dal. Let them splutter.
- Add the curry leaves, broken red chillies and hing to it and stir for a couple of seconds.
- Now add the peanuts and stir for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add the turmeric and coconut and mix well for a minute.
- Switch off the flame and serve.