Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook time: 35 mins | Serves: 4-5
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart
- 3/4 cup All purpose flour / Maida
- 3/4 cup Mashed Banana (about 2 ripe bananas)
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda and sieve this together to ensure even mixing. Keep this aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Grease an 7" round cake pan with oil and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the mashed banana, sugar, oil and vanilla essence until combined.
- Slowly add the sifted flour to the banana mixture and gently fold the mixture until the batter shows no trace of flour. Don't overmix or overbeat.
- Pour this batter into the prepared cake tin.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree C for 35 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool down for 15 minutes and then invert.
- Let it cool completely and cut into pieces.
- Serve & enjoy!
You might also like to check these eggless recipes:
Tags: eggless banana cake recipe,banana cake eggless,how to make eggless banana cake,vegan banana cake,no eggs no butter cake,eggless cake recipes,how to make eggless cake/a>,recipes,eggless baking,eggless banana sponge cake recipe,banana cake without egg,recipe for eggless cake,banana cake step by step,easy cake recipes eggless,banana cake recipe vegan,eggless cakes for kids,recipes for eggless cakes,banana cake no eggs no butter,easy eggless cake recipes for beginners