Mumbai Vegetable Sandwich Recipe
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 2 - 3
Author: Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: breakfast, snack
- 8 Bread Slices
- 1 Beetroot, boiled, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large sized Tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 large sized Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large sized potato, boiled, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 small Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Mint Coriander Chutney
- 4 tbsp Butter or as needed
- 2 tsp or more Sandwich Masala / Chat Masala
- Trim the edges of the each bread slice. Apply some butter to it. Then spread a teaspoon of coriander mint chutney over the butter layer.
- Arrange a few potato slices and sprinkle a little sandwich masala over it.
- Place 2 cucumber slices and 2 tomato slices and sprinkle a little sandwich masala over it.
- Then place 2 onion slices and 2 beetroot slices and sprinkle 1/4 tsp of sandwich masala / chat masala over it.
- Cover it with other bread slice and press it lightly.
- Cut into pieces and serve immediately with mint cilantro chutney or tomato ketchup.
You might also like to check these recipes: