- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- ½ cup Jaggery, powdered
- 2 small Ripe Banana (approx. ½ cup of pulp)
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- A big pinch of Cardamom Powder
- A big pinch of Baking Soda
- A pinch of Salt
- Oil for deep frying
- Add little water to the jaggery and heat until the jaggery dissolves completely. Strain to remove impurities and keep it aside.
- Mash the banana well in a mixing bowl. Add the wheat flour, rice flour, cardamom powder, baking soda and salt to the banana pulp.
- Then add the jaggery syrup to the flour and mix.
- Make a thick smooth and thick batter by adding water little by little.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Pour a spoonful of batter into the hot oil and deep fry them until golden brown color.
- Serve hot!