If you are looking for more snack recipes then do check Oven Roasted Cashews, Bombay Veg Toast Sandwich, Bread Pizza, Pumpkin Pakora, Chekkalu Recipe, Peanut Chaat, Onion Kachori and Corn Methi Pakora.
South Indian Palak Pakoda Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins|Cook time: 15 mins| Serves: 2 – 3
Author:Hari Chandana P
Cuisine: South Indian
Recipe type: Snack
- 2 – 2.5 cups Chopped Spinach, packed
- 1.5 cups Chickpea Flour / Besan
- 6 tbsp Rice Flour
- 2 Green Chillies
- 2 tbsp Hot Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste (optional)
- Red Chilli Powder as needed
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Combine the rice flour, besan, salt, red chilli powder, chopped green chillies, ginger garlic paste and 2 tablespoons of hot oil.
- Sprinkle very little water and make a stiff batter.
- The batter should not be runny and it should just coat the spinach leaves.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Drop a small portion of the batter into the hot oil and fry them on a medium flame until golden brown color.
- Remove from the oil and drain them on a paper towel.
You might also like to check these recipes: