Crumbled Paneer Sandwich Toast Recipe:
Preparation & Cooking Time : 15 mins
Serves: 3 – 4 persons
Bread Slices: 8
Crumbled Cottage Cheese / Paneer: 1 cup
Onion : 1
Green Chillies: 2 – 3
Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tsp
Garam Masala: ½ tsp
Turmeric Powder: ¼ tsp
Cumin Seeds: ¼ tsp
Chopped Coriander Leaves: 1 tbsp
Lemon Juice: as needed
Salt to taste
Oil / Butter : as needed
1. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan. Add the cumin seeds and fry for a couple of seconds.
2. Then add the finely chopped
onion and finely chopped green chillies to it. Fry until onions are translucent.
3. Add the ginger garlic paste to it and
fry for a minute.
4. Now add the finely chopped tomatoes, garam masala and turmeric powder and cook until
soft and mushy.
5. Add the crumbled
paneer and salt to it and fry for 2 – 3 minutes. Finally add the
coriander leaves and mix well.
6. Turn off the flame and add the lemon
juice. Mix well and let it cool.
7. Spread this mixture evenly on bread slices and toast with a little butter or oil until both sides are golden brown.
You might also like to check these Snack recipes: