Bobbarla Vada / Andhra Style Lobia Vada Recipe:
Preparation & Cooking Time : 20 mins
Serves: 4 persons
Black Eyed Peas / Lobia: 1 cup
Onion: 1 large
Green Chillies: 3 – 4
Ginger: 1 inch piece
Coriander Leaves : 2 tbsp
Cumin Seeds: 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
and soak the lobia in lot of water overnight.
2. Peel and chop the onion
into pieces and set aside.
3. Grind the drained black eyed peas, green
chillies, cumin seeds and ginger into a coarse paste.
4. Add the chopped
onion, salt and coriander leaves to the ground mixture and mix well.
5. Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
6. Divide the dough into small lemon sized balls and shape them into patties.
7. Deep fry them in hot until golden brown color and crispy.
8. Remove from the oil and serve hot with chutney or tomato ketchup.
You might also like to check these recipes: