If you are looking for more Snack Recipes then do check Bread Pizza, Kaddu Pakora, Chekkalu, Peanut Chat, Bombay Veg Sandwich, Gujarati Methi Na Gota, Sakinalu and Kanchipuram Upma.
Mumbai Vegetable Toast Sandwich Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins|Cook time: 20 mins| Serves: 3
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: breakfast, snacks
- 8 Bread Slices
- 1 Beetroot, boiled, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large sized Tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 large sized Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large sized potato, boiled, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 small Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Mint Coriander Chutney
- 4 tbsp Butter or as needed
- 2 tsp or more Sandwich Masala or Chat Masala
the edges of the each bread slice. Apply some butter to it. Then spread
a teaspoon of coriander mint chutney over the butter layer.
- Arrange a few potato slices and sprinkle a little sandwich masala over it.
- Place 2 cucumber slices and 2 tomato slices and sprinkle a little sandwich masala over it.
- Then place 2 onion slices and 2 beetroot slices and sprinkle ¼ tsp of sandwich masala / chat masala over it.
- Cover it with other bread slice and press it lightly.
- Now toast the sandwiches in a toaster.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and cilantro mint chutney.
You might also like to check these recipes: