White Chana Chaat Recipe
Hari Chandana PIndianSnacks
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 2
- ½ cup White Chickpeas / Garbanzo Beans
- 1 Small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, finely chopped
- 1 – 2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
- ¾ tsp Chaat Masala
- ½ tsp Dry Mango Powder / Aamchur
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder or as needed
- ½ tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 – 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 – 2 tbsp Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Wash and soak the beans in lot of water overnight.
- Drain water and pressure cook for 3 – 4 whistles with fresh water.
- Drain the excess water from the cooked beans and place them in a wide mixing bowl.
- Add all the ingredients to it and combine well.
- Add more chaat masala or red chilli powder or lemon juice if required.
- Mix well and serve warm with lemon wedges.
You might also like to check these recipes: