Homemade Spiced Apple Jam / Butter Recipe
Preparation & Cooking Time: 25 – 30 mins
1. Wash, peel, core and dice the apples.
2. Grind them in a mixer grinder to make the pulp.
3. Combine the apple
pulp, sugar, ginger paste, powdered cinnamon and powders cloves in a
heavy bottomed pan and
cook until a thick consistency.
4. Stir occasionally to prevent scorching. The jam should be thick and easily spreadable.
5. When it’s done, add the lemon juice and mix very well.
6. Switch off the flame and let it cool completely.