If you are looking for more Deepavali Sweets then do check Khoya Besan Ladoo, Churmundo, Kakara Pitha, Rajgira Burfi, Rava Condensed milk laddu, Rasgulla and Kaju Katli.
And here’s a full list of Diwali Sweets Recipes
Microwave Besan Laddu Recipe
- 1 cup Besan / Chickpea Flour
- ¾ cup Powdered Sugar
- 6 tbsp Ghee (melted)
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Almonds for garnish
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the besan and ghee and combine very well.
- Microwave on high (mine is 800 W) for 3 minutes, stirring after every 1 minute.
|Karam Kajulu, Gathiya and Microwave Besan Ladoo
- Reduce the power to 50% and microwave for another 2 – 3 minutes, stirring every minute.
- If you feel besan is raw microwave for one more minute.
- Remove and let it cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the cardamom powder and sugar powder.
- Combine well with your hands for a few minutes.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and roll into a round shape ball.
- If you are not able to shape it, add some warm ghee till the mixture is able to bind together.
- Store them in an airtight container.
You might also love to check these recipes:
- Gujarati Gathiya
- Butter Murukku
- Tambittu Unde
- Palak Murukku
- Aloo Bhujia Sev
- Bread Rasmalai
- Rava Ladoo
- Gulab Jamuns with Rabri
- Shahi Tukra
- Kobbari Chegodilu