Pappulo Undrallu Recipe
Hari Chandana PIndianDessert
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Serves: 2
- ½ cup Moong Dal
- ¼ cup Rice Flour
- ¼ cup Milk
- ¼ to ½ cup Powdered Jaggery
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Wash and cook the moong dal until mushy and set aside.
- Bring milk and quarter cup of water to a boil. Add the rice flour, sugar and ghee and mix well.
- Reduce the flame, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Switch off the flame and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Divide the dough into small balls and set aside.
- In a heavy bottomed vessel, add the cooked moong dal, jaggery and 2 cups of water and cook for a few minutes.
- Then add the dough balls and ghee to it and cook for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Now add the cardamom powder and mix well. Switch off the heat and serve.
You might also like to check these Naivedyam Recipes: