This is a super easy and quick pizza recipe with bread and spinach. I have already already posted a bread pizza recipe with vegetables. This can be served as a breakfast or snack. If you are looking for more Spinach Recipes then do check Palak Paratha, Palak Sev, Palak Pakoda, Spinach Sambar, Toor Dal Spinach Chutney and Aloo Palak.
Spinach Bread Pizza Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 7 mins| Serves: 2
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Snack
- 4 Bread Slices
- 6 tbsp Grated Mozzarella Cheese or any melting cheese
- 1/4 cup Spinach, washed and chopped
- Few Slices of Onion
- 1 big Garlic Clove
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Oregano / Italian Seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper Powder as Needed
- Preheat the oven 200 degree C.
- Peel and chop the garlic into small pieces and set aside.
- Apply the tomato sauce on one side of each bread slice.
- Then top with chopped garlic, chopped onion and chopped spinach.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and oregano.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the spinach layer.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for 6 – 9 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle little more pepper powder if needed.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.veg
- I have used tomato sauce for this recipe. You can use pasta or pizza sauce instead of tomato sauce.
- You can also add different vegetables along with spinach.
- Do not over bake the bread slices.
- Serve this spinach pizza as breakfast or evening snack.