All Purpose Flour / Maida : 1 cup
Powdered Sugar : 3/4 cup
Ghee : 1/2 cup, softened but not melted
Cardamom Powder : 1 tsp
Chopped Almonds for garnishing
the oven to 180 degree C.
2. Combine the flour, powdered sugar, ghee and
cardamom powder in a mixing bowl.
3. Knead it for 5 minutes to make a smooth
4. Divide the dough into equal size balls and place on a baking
5. Press each ball lightly and garnish with almonds.
6. Bake the
prepared cookies for 15 to 18 minutes at 180 degree C.
7. Then remove from
the oven and let them cool down for 2-3 minutes before taking them of
the baking sheet.
8. Allow them to cool on a wire rack and store in a
Recently I was thinking of buying some kitchen appliances online and while searching for latest deals, I came across this website promo code which offers latest discount coupons for almost all the online retailers like flipkart, snapdeal, naaptol to name a few. If you are also looking to shop online, you might want to check out their website.