Preparation & Cooking Time: 30 mins
Serves: 2 persons
- Ragi Flour / Finger Millet Flour : 1 cup + 1/4 cup (for dusting)
- Water : 1 cup
- Salt to taste
water come to rolling stage, add the salt and ragi flour and mix well.
2. Remove from the heat and cover it with a lid for a couple of minutes. Then open the lid and allow it to cool.
should be soft and smooth.
set aside.5. Roll out each dough ball into a circle, using finger millet flour for
6. Heat a pan and place the roti on it and cook for a minute.
7. Once bubbles starts appearing turn to another side and when the roti
puffs up, remove from the tava.
8. Immediately place the roti in a bowl and
close with a lid.