Indian Khoya / Khoa / Mawa / Kova Recipe
Hari Chandana P Indian Basics
Prep Time: 0 mins | Cook time: 1 Hour | Makes: about 1.5 cups
- 1.5 litres Milk
- Take the milk in a deep and wide non stick pan.
- Bring the milk to a boil.
- Once the milk boils, reduce the flame to between medium to low.
- Scrap the sides of the pan and stir occasionally.
- When the milk thickens, reduce the flame to low. Stir and scrap the mixture constantly.
- Keep stirring until the milk completely thickens and forms the khoya.
- Remove it from the flame and let it cool.
- Khoya will thicken some more as it cools.
You might also like to check these recipes: