|Homemade Ada for Ada Pramadhan|
Recipe Reference : Sanjeev Kapoor
2. Drain the water completely and grind until smooth and thick paste by adding water little by little.
3. Spread the rice batter as a thin layer on the banana leaf. Roll the leaf and fasten with a string.
4. Steam cook the roll for 10 - 15 minutes over high flame.
5. Switch off the heat and let it cool completely.
6. Then cut into small pieces.
7. If you want to keep the ada for longer, let them dry in hot sunlight and store in a airtight container.