|Homemade Ada for Ada Pramadhan|
Recipe Reference : Sanjeev Kapoor
1. Soak the rice for about one hour in sufficient water.
2. Drain the
water completely and grind until smooth and thick paste by adding water
little by little.
3. Spread the rice batter as a thin layer on the banana
leaf. Roll the leaf and fasten with a string.
4. Steam cook the roll for 10
– 15 minutes over high flame.
5. Switch off the heat and let it cool
6. Then cut into small pieces.
7. If you want to keep the ada for
longer, let them dry in hot sunlight and store in a airtight container.
Delicious..Yummy one to try it asap. I love ada payasam
Poornima Nair says
I never knew this was so easy, great post!
This recipe makes ada look so easy…am sure to try it out!
Vegetarian Cultural Creatives
thanks for that recipe bookmarked..
healthy and nice post..
A very useful post..Very well explained
Wat a great post, well done dear.
Nisa Homey says
nice and useful post…Happy 2012