|Korra Biyyam Nimmakaya Pulihora ~ Millet Lemon Baath|
- Foxtail Millet / Korra Biyyam : 1 cup
- Green Chillies : 6 - 7
- Dried Red Chillies : 4
- Mustard Seeds : 1 tsp
- Chana Dal : 1 tsp
- Urad Dal : 1 tsp
- Peanuts : 2 tbsp
- Curry Leaves : 2 sprigs
- Lemon : 1
- Turmeric Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Hing : 1/8 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil : 2 tbsp
1. Put the rinsed millet and two cups of water in a pressure cooker and cook till 3 whistles.
2. Turn off the flame and wait until the pressure go off.
3. Heat oil in a frying vessel and add the mustard seeds, chana dal, urad dal and peanuts.
4. Once they start to splutter, add the split green chillies, red chillies, curry leaves and hing and fry for a minute.
5. Then add the turmeric powder, cooked millet and salt and mix well.
6. Switch off the flame and add the lemon juice to it and mix very well. Serve immediately.