- 1.5 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2.5 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Sprinkles for decoration (optional)
- Line a tray or box with a parchment paper and scoop the ice cream into it. Freeze until firm.
- Cut the ice cream into bites and freeze it again until use.
- Place a vessel on top of another vessel which has some water. Add chocolate and coconut to it and heat till it melts.
- Let it cool completely.
- Dip the ice cream bite into the melted chocolate and roll it around until coated well.
- Carefully remove and place it on a parchment paper. Decorate with sprinkles and store in the freezer.