Microwave Eggless Chocolate Lave Mug Cake Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins|Cook time: 2 mins| Serves: 1
Recipe inspiration: Cleobuttera
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1.5 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 – 2 small chunks of Semisweet Chocolate
- Powdered Sugar for Garnish (optional)
- In a microwave safe mug, add the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Then add the milk, oil and vanilla essence and mix well to combine.
- Place a piece of semisweet chocolate in the center of the mug and don’t push the chocolate down.
- Place the mug in the microwave immediately.
- Cook the mug cake in microwave on high for 1.30 – 2 minutes or until the cake rises to the top and set.
- Remove from the microwave and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
- Serve warm. You can also serve this with ice cream.