Raspberry Chia Pudding Recipe with step by step photos and video – Gorgeous, healthy and delicious chia seed pudding with fresh raspberries, milk, vanilla and honey. A perfect grab & go breakfast!
This easy Raspberry Chia Pudding is a wonderful breakfast idea that is loaded with antioxidants, fiber, protein and iron. You will only need 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make this healthy grab & go breakfast.
What is Chia Pudding?
Chia pudding is a super healthy, creamy and no-cook kind of dessert/pudding. The pudding is made with liquids such as milk, coconut milk or any plant milk and pureed fruits. To get the pudding-like consistency, you will need to add chia seeds to the flavored and sweetened liquids and let it sit for 1-3 hours or overnight.
Is Raspberry Chia Pudding Vegan?
This recipe required honey and milk. However, you can make it vegan-friendly by substituting milk and honey with your favorite plant-based ingredients. Any vegan milk and sweetener will work for this recipe.
How long can you keep Chia Seed Pudding in the fridge?
You can easily store this pudding for a couple of days and it’s a perfect make-ahead breakfast recipe.
How to serve Raspberry Chia Pudding?
It is best when you serve it cold as a breakfast topped with fresh raspberries or nuts. You can also serve it as a snack or a healthy dessert.
Tips to Make the Best Pudding
- Always follow the right measurements or ration to get the right consistency every time.
- Do not forget to mix well the chia seeds with the liquids to prevents the lumps.
- If you want to adjust the consistency, add a little more chia seeds or milk to the pudding and let it sit for some more time.
Few More Healthy Recipes on the blog:
- Raspberry Chia Jam
- Pomegranate Avocado Salsa
- Mango Blueberry Smoothie
- Oats Ven Pongal
- Banarasi Matar Poha
- Thinai Upma
- Quinoa Upma
- Ragi Idli
- Saag Aloo
- Apple Yogurt Salad
- Persimmon Pineapple Salsa
Raspberry Chia Pudding Recipe with Step by Step Photos:
- Wash 1 cup of raspberry with water and drain.
- Add them to a blender jar.
- Add one cup of milk, vanilla essence and honey to it. If you want to substitute the milk, use same amount of almonds milk, oat milk or coconut milk. Also, maple syrup or agave instead of honey at this step.
- Blend everything until it is nice and smooth. You can also seive the blended puree to get rid of any raspberry seeds. This is completely optional.
- Transfer the liquid to a bowl and add the chia seeds to it.
- Now, this is an important step. You will need to mix everything really well to prevent lumps and get a perfect consistency.
- When you are done with mixing, cover it with a lid and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight to set.
- Remove it from the fridge and give it a mix.
- Transfer it to serving cups and garnish with fresh fruits or nuts.
How to Make Chia Raspberry Pudding Recipe Video below:
Healthy Raspberry Chia Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Honey
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- Take rinsed raspberries, milk, vanilla and honey in a blender.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Transfer it a bowl and add the chia seeds to it.
- Combine everything together and cover with a lid.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight to set.
- Before serving, remove it from the refrigerator and give it a mix.
- Transfer it to serving bowls and garnish with fresh raspberries.
- Serve immediately.
Pit it for later: