Yogurt Tutti Frutti Popsicle Recipe is a simple and delicious frozen dessert made with thick yogurt and tutti frutti. I have used honey to sweeten the popsicles and make it healthier. You can also replace honey with regular sugar.
These Vanilla Yogurt Tutti Frutti Popsicles are delicious, flavorful, rich and super easy to make. You can replace the yogurt with greek yogurt to make it more creamy.
Few More Dessert Recipes on the blog:
- Mango Lassi Popsicles
- Beetroot Halwa
- Chocolate Fruit Custard
- Makkan Peda
- Fruit Yogurt Parfait
- Apple Mawa Kheer
- Quinoa Chocolate Pudding
How to Make Yogurt Tutti Frutti Popsicles Recipe Video:
Yogurt Tutti Frutti Popsicles Recipe
- 1 cup Thick Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3 - 4 tbsp Tutti Frutti
- Combine the thick yogurt, vanilla essence and honey in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Add tutti frutti to the yogurt mixture and combine.
- Fill the popsicle molds with this prepared yogurt mixture and freeze overnight or until set.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, run the water on the outside of the molds for some time until the ends are loose.
- Serve them immediately.