Mango Lassi Popsicles Recipe – Easy, rich, delicious and flavorful popsicles with an Indian twist.
Popsicle is a frozen dessert and I usually make them with fresh fruit juices or some other ingredients to survive in hot summers. I started making popsicles this year too with these super delicious mango lassi popsicles as summer is officially here in Spain. This time I gave an Indian twist to our regular mango yogurt popsicles by adding cardamom and nuts.
These mango popsicles are creamy, flavorful, rich and super quick. You can replace the yogurt with greek yogurt to make it more creamy.
Few More Summer Recipes on the blog:
If you are looking for more Mango Recipes then do check the below recipes
Few More Mango Recipes:
How to Make Mango Lassi Popsicles Recipe:
How to Make Mango Lassi Popsicles Recipe with step by step photos and video. An easy, rich, creamy and delicious mango ice pops with an Indian twist.
- 1 cup Mango
- 1/2 cup Thick Yogurt
- 3 - 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tbsp Chopped Almonds
- 1 tbsp Chopped Pistachios
Combine the chopped mango, yogurt, cardamom powder and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Add chopped almonds and pistachios to the ground mango mixture and mix well.
Pour this thick mango lassi mixture into popsicles molds and freeze overnight or until set.
To remove the popsicles from the mold, run the water on the outside of the molds for some time until the ends are loose.
Serve them immediately.
Use thick yogurt only for better texture.
You can replace the sugar with honey or any of your favorite sweetener.
The amount of sugar depends on the sweetness of mango.
Mango Lassi Ice Pops Recipe with Step by Step Photos:
- Wash, peel and chop the mango into pieces.
- Take a blender and add the chopped mango, fresh yogurt, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Do not add any water to them.
- Blend until you get a thick and smooth puree.
- Add finely chopped almonds and pistachios to it and mix everything well.
- Fill the popsicle molds with the prepared mango lassi and freeze overnight or until set.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, run the water on the outside of the molds for some time until the ends are loose.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios and serve immediately.