- Poha / Flattened Rice :1 cup
- Powdered Jaggery : 3/4 cup
- Grated Coconut : 1.5 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Ghee : 2 tsp
1. Wash the poha. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the ghee in a pan. Add and fry the chopped nuts. Set aside when the nuts turn golden brown color.
3. In the same pan, mix the jaggery and water. The amount of water should be just enough to soak the jaggery and make a syrup of two thread consistency.
4. Switch off the flame and add the cardamom powder, coconut and poha and mix well. Garnish with fried cashews and serve.