- Pumpkin Puree : 3/4 cup
- milk : 1 cup
- Sugar : 1/4 cup
- Cardamom Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Ghee : 2 tsp
- Wash and chop the pumpkin into cubes. Add enough water to cove the pumpkin pieces and pressure cook it for 1 whistle.
- Remove from the cooker, drain and cool the pumpkin pieces.
- Remove the skin of cooked pumpkin and grind into a smooth puree.
- Bring the milk to a boil in a heavy bottomed vessel and add the pumpkin puree and combine well.
- Cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes. Now add the cardamom powder and sugar and mix well.
- Continue to cook on a low flame for another 2 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
- Then add the ghee almonds and turn off the flame. Serve as a dessert.
- You can also check other Sweet recipes here
- Check out other recipes of Pumpkin here
- Back to Recipe Index