Water: 6 cups
Green Chillies: 5
Salt to taste
1. Soak the sago in water for 5 to 10 minutes and drain all the water.
2. Put the soaked sago and 6 cups of water in a pressure cooker and cook till 3 whistles.
3. Turn off the heat and wait until the pressure goes off. Now remove the cooked sago from the cooker and let it cool completely.
4. When it cools down, add salt and green chilli paste. Mix very well.
5. Make round papads with a spoon on a plastic sheet and let it dry in the hot sunlight.
6. When dried well, store in an airtight container.
7. Deep fry the sago papad in hot oil before serving.