Vada Pappu Recipe – Sri Rama Navami Recipes
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 2
Author: Hari Chandana P
Cuisine: South Indian
Recipe type: snack
- ½ cup Split Moong Dal
- 1 ½ tbsp Chopped Raw Mango
- 1 tbsp Grated Fresh Coconut
- 1 Green Chilli, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Soak the moong dal in water for 30 – 40 minutes and drain water.
- Add the chopped raw mango, chilli, coconut, coriander leaves and salt to it and mix everything.
You might also like to check these festival recipes: