Paneer Palak Bhurji / Spinach and Cottage Cheese Stir Fry Recipe
Preparation & Cooking Time : 15 mins
Serves: 3 persons
Finely Chopped Spinach: 2 cups
Crumbled Cottage Cheese / Paneer: 1 cup (You can also make paneer at home)
Onion : 1
Green Chillies: 2 -3
Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tsp
Garam Masala: 1 tsp
Coriander Powder: 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder: 1/2 tsp (You can also make cumin powder at home )
Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tsp
Cumin Seeds: 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder: 1/2 tsp (optional)
Chopped Coriander Leaves: 1 tbsp
Lemon Juice: 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil: 1 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add the cumin seeds and let them splutter.
2. Add the ginger garlic paste and chopped green chillies and fry for a minute. Add the onions and fry till transparent.
3. Then add the chopped spinach and stir fry until the leaves wilt. Now add the finely chopped tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and garam masala and combine well. Cook until tomatoes are mushy.
4. Add the crumbled paneer to the spinach mix and fry for 2 - 3 minutes.
5. Add the lemon juice and coriander leaves and mix well. Turn off the flame and serve with roti or paratha.
- You can also check other Gravy Curry recipes here
- Check out other recipes of Paneer here
- Back to Recipe Index