Peanut Chaat / Moongphali Chaat Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 2
Author: Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Raw Mango, peeled & finely chopped (optional)
- 1 - 2 Green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Amchur / Dry Mango Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder or as needed
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 3/4 tsp Chat Masala
- 1 - 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 - 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Soak the peanuts for 2 hours. Pressure cook the peanuts with little salt and required water for 3 - 4 whistles.
- Drain the excess water and transfer the peanuts to a wide mixing bowl.
- Add all the ingredients to it and combine well.
- Add more chaat masala or lemon juice or red chilli powder if needed.
- Adjust the salt and mix everything until combined.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges.