Mango Blueberry Smoothie Recipe – A beautiful, vibrant, healthy and delicious smoothie which is a feast to the taste palette and the eyes.
What is Mango Blueberry Smoothie made of?
As the name suggests, the main ingredients are mango, blueberries, yogurt and honey.
How do I make my smoothie sweeter?
You can use any sweetener. But to make the smoothie healthier, I have used honey. You can also use a ripe banana as a sweetener in many smoothie recipes.
How do you add flavor to a Smoothie?
Smoothies are the best when you are open to experimenting with flavors. However, I found the combination of mangoes, blueberries and vanilla the best.
Can I use frozen fruits?
Absolutely, yes! You may need to use a powerful blender if you use frozen fruits though. Also, you can skip adding ice cubes.
How Can I make Vegan Blueberry Mango Smoothie?
Simply replace yogurt with plant-based yogurt and honey with any other sweetener such as maple syrup.
More Healthy Recipes from the blog:
- Persimmon Pineapple Salsa
- Raspberry Chia Jam
- Chocolate Greek Yogurt Dip
- Oats Pongal
- Thinai Upma
- Chocolate Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Banana Oatmeal Choco Chip Cookies
- Instant Ragi Idli
- Mixed Fruit Yogurt Parfait
How to Make Mango Blueberry Smoothie Recipe Video below:
Mango Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup Mango
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Yogurt
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tbsp Honey
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Essence
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve chilled.
Mango Blueberry Smoothie Recipe with Step by Step Photos:
- Wash, peel and chop mango and set aside.
- Rinse blueberries with plenty of water and set aside.
- Take a mixie or blender jar, add the chopped mango, yogurt, blueberries, honey and vanilla.
- Add½ cup or required water and ice cubes.
- Blend everything together until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and garnish with mango chunks and blueberries.
- Serve and enjoy!