Chocolate Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a simple, healthy and delicious smoothie that can be made with easily available ingredients. I have used frozen banana in this recipe but you can use fresh banana and ice cubes to serve immediately.
Few More Beverage Recipes on the blog:
- Mango Gulkand Lassi
- Avocado Lassi
- Banana Almond Pistachio Milkshake
- Mango Mastani
- Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Milkshake
- Oats Pomegranate Smoothie
- Banana Lassi
How to Make Chocolate Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe:
How to Make Chocolate Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe with step by step photos and video.
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 Frozen Banana (approx. 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Honey (or as needed)
- 1/2 cup Milk
In a blender, combine the yogurt, frozen banana, chopped strawberries, cocoa powder, vanilla, honey and milk.
Blend everything until smooth.
Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Chocolate Banana Strawberry Smoothie Recipe with Photos:
- Wash and chop the strawberries and set aside.
- Take a blender jar and add yogurt, banana, strawberries, unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla and honey to it.
- Pour 1/2 cup of milk to it and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Add more milk if you want to adjust the consistency.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.